And another thing that's got me goin' is since women are NO LONGER PARTICIPATING IN THEIR ABUSE WITH MEN, men have turned to the OLDER WOMAN for comfort! This is because older women are usually settled financially and DON'T NEED TO BEG A MAN!!!

I NEVER THOUGHT IN A BILLION YEARS that I would see younger men TARGETING older women!!! The older woman has ALWAYS been seen as "the KISS OF DEATH!!!" Men have ALWAYS GONE AFTER THE "YOUNG HOTTIES!!!!!!!"

Not anymore since women have started BEGGING THEM LIKE THEY BEG US!!!! SEX has NEVER been about the woman!!!!! It's ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE MAN

Only people mentioned by @fa_60535dad11583 in this post can reply

Replied to Joiemerald Jade's Post

AND HIS EJACULATION!!! SEX ISN'T ABOUT THE WOMAN!!!! IT'S ABOUT HIM COMING TO CLIMAX and this all goes towards CONTROL AND IT BEING A MAN'S WORLD!!!

Even men who are past their prime have ALWAYS GONE FOR THE "YOUNG HOTTIES!!!" And when they NO LONGER CAN PULL THE "YOUNG HOTTIES," they say, "I guess I'd better and need to start dating women my own age!" Older men dating younger men is accepted in this society as being "ALRIGHT!!!" Probably because of this factor!!!

Because men think that women owe them a HUGE DEBT, this is ANOTHER factor of where the HATE COMES IN TOWARDS WOMEN!!! SO, si

Replied to Joiemerald Jade's Post

So women are now BEGGING MEN FOR MONEY BECAUSE they're just FED UP WITH THE BULLSHIT, HATE, LIES AND GAMES that men use to play women!!!!

Women are now begging men like they beg US!!!! And this is not ACCEPTABLE TO MEN!!! We owe them a HUGE DEBTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

So, men ARE NO LONGER INTERESTED IN THE "YOUNG HOTTIES" ANYMORE, BUT HAVE ALL STARTED TARGETING OLDER WOMEN!!!

And I DON'T FIND THIS ACCEPTABLE!!!! Who wants to deal with some IGNORANT YOUNG STUD WHO'S IN TRAINING TO HATE WOMEN??!!! They're the WORST!!! They're in TRAINING AND ARE EXERCISING THEIR MUSCLES IN HATING WOMEN!!!

(1) Show this thread