I knew back in the 80's when Gay people were fighting for
"Gay Rights" that this was going to open up a can of worms and it has been "true to form!!!"

I remember being home in Chicago and I was riding the el one day and a guy said to me "gay rights?!!!" What rights could they be speaking and talking about?!!! That was the OPERATIVE question!!!!!!

And he was ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!

Now we have male transgenders with PENISES wanting to participate in female sports!!! And they are DEAD SERIOUS!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Even Caitlyn Jenner knows when ENOUGH IS ENOUG

Replied to Joiemerald Jade's Post

I remember thinking when I got home specifically what this young man said to me!! We ALL have RIGHTS!!! What could they POSSIBLY BE TALKING ABOUT?!!!

I remember about 5 years before that day when we all KEPT HEARING the WHISPERS of "Gay Rights!!!" But no one would answer this question!! There was NO ANSWER for about 5 years!! Everyone kept hearing "Gay Rights!"

When this movement decided to let everyone in on EXACTLY what "Gay Rights" was, IT REARED ITS UGLY HEAD!!

We ALL HAVE RIGHTS!!! WHAT COULD THEY POSSIBLY BE TALKING ABOUT?!

The ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION IS: THE FLOOD GATES!!

And don't get me wrong when I talk about "Gay Rights" because there are VALID points and IMPORTANT considerations that needed to be ADDRESSED regading LOVE ONES, etc.

But there's a SEEDY SIDE TO THIS ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE!!!

And I'm talking about SEX and DISRESPECTING PEOPLE IN ONE'S SEXUAL QUESTS!!

The shyt that leads us INTO SOLOMON AND GAMARRA!!!!

Replied to Joiemerald Jade's Post

Only people mentioned by @fa_60535dad11583 in this post can reply

No replies yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Joiemerald Jade, click on at the bottom under it