I knew back in the 80's when Gay people were fighting for
"Gay Rights" that this was going to open up a can of worms and it has been "true to form!!!"

I remember being home in Chicago and I was riding the el one day and a guy said to me "gay rights?!!!" What rights could they be speaking and talking about?!!! That was the OPERATIVE question!!!!!!

And he was ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!

Now we have male transgenders with PENISES wanting to participate in female sports!!! And they are DEAD SERIOUS!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Even Caitlyn Jenner knows when ENOUGH IS ENOUG

Only people mentioned by @fa_60535dad11583 in this post can reply

Replied to Joiemerald Jade's Post

Not ONLY do these men have PENISES, BUT THEY HAVE MUSCLES AND TESTSOTERONE pumping through their veins MOST OF THE TIME, if they HAVEN'T COMPLETED THE CHANGE LIKE JENNER!!

THIS MAKES "ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE AT ALL!!!!" Because of this, this ELIMINATES "THE CONTEST OF COMPETITION!!" THIS MAKES THE POINT "MUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

ALL OF THIS IS, IS JUST A "CAN OF CONFUSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

GET A GRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This "can of worms" CAN ALSO BE CLARIFIED AS "PANDORA'S BOX!!" And we MUST KEEP A "steady EYE" on the LID THAT CONTROLS THIS!!!

Now that THE RIGHTS OF GAYS have been addressed like MARRIAGE AND LOVE ONES, ETC., (ALL OF THIS OTHER STUFF THAT THEY WANT IS JUST ADDED AND EXTRA CURRICULAR activities THAT IS NOT IMPORTANT, TO SAY THE LEAST!)

We as a country and NATION HAVE ALREADY ADDRESSED AND FIXED THE IMPORTANT ISSUES!!!

THE REST OF THE ISSUES THAT THEY CAN (think of) and WANT IS FOR US TO "OPEN UP THE FLOOD GATES" IS JUST BS!!

This community is ALWAYS "PUSHING THE ENVELOPE!!!"

I remember thinking when I got home specifically what this young man said to me!! We ALL have RIGHTS!!! What could they POSSIBLY BE TALKING ABOUT?!!!

I remember about 5 years before that day when we all KEPT HEARING the WHISPERS of "Gay Rights!!!" But no one would answer this question!! There was NO ANSWER for about 5 years!! Everyone kept hearing "Gay Rights!"

When this movement decided to let everyone in on EXACTLY what "Gay Rights" was, IT REARED ITS UGLY HEAD!!

We ALL HAVE RIGHTS!!! WHAT COULD THEY POSSIBLY BE TALKING ABOUT?!

The ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION IS: THE FLOOD GATES!!

And don't get me wrong when I talk about "Gay Rights" because there are VALID points and IMPORTANT considerations that needed to be ADDRESSED regading LOVE ONES, etc.

But there's a SEEDY SIDE TO THIS ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE!!!

And I'm talking about SEX and DISRESPECTING PEOPLE IN ONE'S SEXUAL QUESTS!!

The shyt that leads us INTO SOLOMON AND GAMARRA!!!!

THE RIGHTS THAT WE ALL HAVE as human beings are inalienable rights!!!!!!!

(2) Show this thread

Even Caitlyn Jenner knows when ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've ALWAYS had MADD respect and admiration for Jenner!! And EVEN SO since the change!! But one thing that I admire most is his SENSIBILITY on the matter of Gay Rights and the LGBT Community's activism pertaining to their rights!!!

Sometimes this community can take things WAY TOO FAR with EXTREMISM!!!!

Thank God we have his voice to keep matters in perspective where things don't get OUT OF CONTROL!!!

Gay Rights just like any other rights, must have PARAMETERS to keep things in PERSPECTIVE!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT SO WE DON'T GO TOO FAR IN ANY ONE DIRECTION, LEFT OR RIGH

(1) Show this thread

And then we can't ignore how the gay community are ALWAYS GUNNING FOR STRAIGHT MEN!!! It's become the "norm!!!"

You hear OVER AND OVER again straight guys have to be ABSOLUTELY CLEAR that they are interested in WOMEN ONLY!!!!

The gay community Has ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT when it comes to hitting on the same sex with TOTAL AGGRESSION!!!!!!!!!!

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT'S NEXT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!