I've been WONDERING for DECADES where does this white man's (THE DEVIL) HATE come from?!!!

During Harry and Meghan's sitdown interview weeks ago with Ophra, TRUEFULLY answered this question!! This platform is where UNDERSTANDING is KEY!!!!

Probably about 6 centuries ago, this WHITE DEVIL migrated (FLED) from England to take over the Indian's land, AKA (the U.S.) and claim it as his own!!!
ENGLAND SPAWNED THIS WHITE DEVIL IN ESCAPE FROM THEIR OWN RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION!!!!

THIS HATE ORIGINATED IN ENGLAND AND WAS BROUGHT HERE!!!

It's always VERY IMPORTANT to know THE ORIGIN of SOME

Only people mentioned by @fa_60535dad11583 in this post can reply

Replied to Joiemerald Jade's Post

they hate us because our ancestors used them as a global slave race (hence 'slavic') for the last 6000 years up until 1815 in the 2nd Barbary War. they went through cycles of fleeing into the wilderness after being pushed put of cities, returning to try to conquer, losing, being used as slaves, deteriorating the community until we push them out, and repeat, until we blurred the lines by giving them our dna 700-1492a.d. and fighting amongst ourselves which led to the world as we now know it.

Thanks for responding/replying to my post! You're the first person to have something to say about what I write!

Again, thanks!

Since England is the motherland of this CRAZY and HATEFUL race of whatever the Hell they are, England is the ORIGINAL BIGOTED COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!

It's ALL coming FULL CIRCLE for me in understanding this NIGHTMARE FULLY!!!

I should have known!!! But it's NEVER too late to learn something!!!

(2) Show this thread

it's ALWAYS IMPORTANT TO KNOW THE ORIGIN OF SOMETHING!!!!

This is a TOTAL TRIP!!!

The white man as we know HIM (THEM), FLED ENGLAND BECAUSE OF RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION, ONLY to turn around, ENSLAVE AND PROJECT THEIR HATE onto a nation of INNOCENT SOULS TO BIND US TO HIM BY WAY AND VIA OF COLOR, SLAVERY AND BONDAGE!!!!!!

AGAIN, THIS IS A TOTAL TRIP!!

This is why I'm SO PASSIONATE about the Black man NOT ADAPTING THE WAYS OF THE WHITE MAN AND THEN REDIRECTING IT ONTO AND TOWARDS THE BLACK WOMAN, ETC.

We as a BLACK NATION OF PEOPLE OF COLOR, ARE BETTER THAN THIS! WE MUST LOVE AND NO

WE MUST LOVE AND NOT HATE our fellow man, EVEN IF HE IS THE DEVIL!!

That's RIGHT, THIS WHITE MAN HAS BOUND US TO HIM THROUGH AND VIA COLOR!!

This is what RACISM IS TRUELY ABOUT!! BINDING AND BOUNDING!!!!

We as a NATION OF PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TO BE BOUND BY THIS WHITE DEVIL!!!

LOVE IS OUR ONLY WAY OUT OF BONDAGE!!!!

LOVE IS THE ANSWER!!!

I CAN'T STRESS THIS IMPORTANT FACTOR ENOUGH!!!

THE WHITE MAN USES HATE AND DIVISION TO CONTROL EVERYTHING THAT IS POSITIVE AND GOOD ABOUT US!!!!

WE MUST NOT ADAPT THEIR WAYS OF HATE!! THIS IS HOW WE CAN BEAT HIM!! AND THAT'S TO LOVE AND N

(1) Show this thread