Im tired of seeing black trauma anywhere whether its social media, on tv, in movies or in the news. I don't think anything positive comes from viewing such things. We get how bad things are for us and for those that dont they probably never will or care too....

Just my two cents

Only people mentioned by Oluwa_ankh in this post can reply

In response Oluwatobi Bello to his Publication

The concept is called subliminal action they are trying to program the new generation of blacks and people to engage in the idealistic theory of black being less than and never equal to...the evidence that it works is the self hate and murder in our community by our own people

In response Thomas Bush to his Publication

I fully agree with you Crime/enslavement stories seem to get the most funding in movies/series while in the news our trauma is displayed most during election years to sway voters. Thats why I think its so important that we create our own production companies to control the narrative. I would really like to see someone like spike lee recreate something like the spook who sat at the door for current times or jordan peele make something about mansa Musa. Also on the news front its why I focus more on sharing black owned businesses/organisations more than anything because money talks

(1) Show this thread