I want some business partners. Ppl who want to get some shit done and not sit and talk all the time. I'm trying to build an empire but one man can't do that. Its crazy how much ppl complain about not having anything but they never want to build anything. Make it make sense

In response Shiloh Cii to his Publication

Ah we need it. I want to create an animation empire. Ideally all Black employees, but I'm putting in serious work and I don't have any Black artists or writers that I can partner up with. With credentials as high as mine or higher.

In response Akau Anyieth to his Publication

I can write my ass off if you need one. since april I've done literally about a dozen short film scripts for this production team in Charlotte I'm apaprt of. we're gonna start filming a short next month. but I've written some animation scripts myself before

Have you read 'How to Write for Animation' by Jeffrey Scott? If not, read it and continue to build your writing resume and we can do business when I get through with animation school.

I'll check it out. I'd say my resume is pretty good at the moment. I'm a quick writer and I've done dozens of different things in the lst few years. I can send you some stuff through my email: shilohciwriting@gmail.com

Yeah of course! Mine is Akauanyieth@gmail.com send me some of your samples. What I'm looking for are stories of Black people in Black spaces, not focused on drugs, gangs or slavery. Preferably with a female lead. This is a very rare combination but we need it.

I've got a few ideas like that. They're still ideas that i need to get in script form but i can show you what i have currently

Only people mentioned by TheWrittener99 in this post can reply