What y’all think about this Walmart special?

Are y’all buying or no?
#blkem #B1 #joinblkem

Only people mentioned by Blkem in this post can reply

In response Site Admin to his Publication

The promotion AND the fact that a white man tried to trademark Juneteenth have both been canceled.

Support https://www.socreamaliciou... instead.

Only followers of this user (mudroots) can see their posts

(0) Show this thread

and what the hell even is "enduring hope"? Hope that what? I just.....

Yup..same thing we are saying. We been enduring hope for so long, hope became our comfort place..so now these people are using it as empowerment

(1) Show this thread

That would be a HELL NO!
Dag'on culture vulturing knuckle dragging blood clots always trying to capitalize on Our Blackness.

In response Dena Johnson to her Publication

Every single time. It time we capitalize on our Blackness for the community

(1) Show this thread

I will never, ever buy anything white-owned that is meant solely for us. Not a trinket nor treat. I buy Black, local, and research before I make a major purchase. There is already a Black-owned ice cream commercial business. Also, in celebration of this emancipation day, we gon' go ahead and buy ONLY Black products, online, etc. For the whole damn month. Besides, me and my people are lactose intolerant...

Hell nah. I knew the corps would find a way to capitalize on this. Smfh.

Hell nah. I knew the corps would find a way to capitalize on this. Smfh.

To answer the question though, no. I believe we should decide how we celebrate our holidays and this isn’t it.

Is this even for black people? The wording looks like it’s marketed for other folk.

In response Shun Williams to his Publication

I'm sure it's marketed for other folks. I'm sure the folks who came up with this does not look like us. And the words "enduring hope" tells you all what you need to know. All these people are seeing in us is hope, even though things are not going to change, we can continue to hope smh

In response Shun Williams to his Publication

A European male attempted to buy the "Rights of Juneteenth!"🤬
Then Wal-Mart thought it was a seller, until - push back.

(2) Show this thread

Nah! This ain’t it! If I’m going to spend a quarter in regards to Juneteenth, it’ll be within my community. If this had come out 10 years ago, maybe there could have been a conversation.

Hell, donate all proceeds to the community, show and back up receipts.

I’m not with it.

In response Deon Dee to his Publication

Facts.. they're only doing this now because they see us more enlightened to support our community, which takes dollars from their pockets

(1) Show this thread

Absolutely not buying this! Plenty of black bakers out there who can make this flavor in whatever dessert(s) they specialize in that I can support.

(0) Show this thread