Today I refused to get on the elevator with a yt woman & it felt great to make her feel like she was a threat to me😇. I knew she felt like a terrorist. & this is what ALL of us need to start doing- make them feel like the threat that they are.

Only people mentioned by Promising_j in this post can reply

In response Qween Jean to her Publication

There’s a new white guy at work who’s been real friendly and part of me is waiting for the chance to go “You said all lives matter!?” loud asf just to watch him panic.

The perfect chance will come in Divine Timing & it’ll feel great!🤣🤣🤣

(0) Show this thread

I’m picturing the look on that lady’s face and I’m dying.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 do what you gotta do to reprogram these beings. We can’t keep doing the same thing expecting different results. It’s time we flip the script lol

(0) Show this thread

While I love this, living in gentrified Brooklyn, I fear this may be harder on me than them. What I do, though, is I won’t open the door to my building. “I don’t know you, you don’t belong here.” 🤷🏾‍♂️

In response Deon Dee to his Publication

Why do you think it’ll be harder on you than them? I just simply allowed her to go in & when she tried holding the elevator I stepped away then watched it close lol. This has become innate to us to reprogram their thinking. Like a reverse psychology

(1) Show this thread