I've ALWAYS been so glad that in the last 50 years or so, that the platform between men and women are balanced NOW!!! The balance that I am speaking of is new and not PERFECT, but we're getting there and moving in the right direction!!

I'm so glad that IT'S NO LONGER A MAN'S WORLD!!! What a RIDICULOUS MINDSET and phrase that ONLY a man could verbalize!! Men are TERRIBLY UNBALANCED and women create and supply the BALANCE THAT IS SO NEEDED in any strucure of civilization!!

This earth and platform as we know it is a PURE balance of men and women, but somehow the MAN took away that balance!!

Replied to Joiemerald Jade's Post

Men ABHOR and HATE balance!!! Men CREAM for IMBALANCE!!!! Men LOVE one-sided situations ACROSS THE BOARD!!!! ESPECIALLY when it comes to WOMEN!!

And this has a LOT to do with CONTROL!!!

CONTROL and having IT, is and can be a VERY TRICKY FACTOR!!

Sometimes when we ACTUALLY look at people who are/and APPEAR TO BE in CONTROL, if you look close enough, they're really not in control of ANYTHING, INCLUDING THEMSELVES!!!

We are in conrol ONLY when we're NOT TRYING TO BE AND IT'S NOT A GOAL!!! CONTROL IS A NATURAL FORCE!!! AND WE MUST TREAT IT AS SUCH, OR YOU'RE REALLY NOT IN SYNC WITH IT!

When you have ONE gender of two CONTROLLING everythiing, EVERYTHING that's NEGATIVE in the UNIVERSE upsets the NATURAL BALANCE OF ORDER!!!

This is where you find INJUSTICE, HATE, etc., which are ALLOWED TO BREED AND EXIST!!!

When the NATURAL ORDER of BALANCE exists, OVERRALL LOVE and POSITIVITY is ALLOWED TO FLOURISH AND NEGATIVITY (anything NEGATIVE THAT YOU CAN POSSIBLY THINK OF) IS WASHED AWAY, AS IT SHOULD BE!!!!

This is the way of life that we should ALL be STRIVING FOR!!! NOT THIS BS that we're ALL USED TO (THIS IS A MAN'S WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!) WHAT A CROCK OF SHYT!!!!

Replied to Joiemerald Jade's Post

Only people mentioned by @fa_60535dad11583 in this post can reply

No replies yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Joiemerald Jade, click on at the bottom under it