I knew back in the 80's when Gay people were fighting for
"Gay Rights" that this was going to open up a can of worms and it has been "true to form!!!"

I remember being home in Chicago and I was riding the el one day and a guy said to me "gay rights?!!!" What rights could they be speaking and talking about?!!! That was the OPERATIVE question!!!!!!

And he was ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!

Now we have male transgenders with PENISES wanting to participate in female sports!!! And they are DEAD SERIOUS!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Even Caitlyn Jenner knows when ENOUGH IS ENOUG

Even Caitlyn Jenner knows when ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replied to Joiemerald Jade's Post

Only people mentioned by @fa_60535dad11583 in this post can reply

I've ALWAYS had MADD respect and admiration for Jenner!! And EVEN SO since the change!! But one thing that I admire most is his SENSIBILITY on the matter of Gay Rights and the LGBT Community's activism pertaining to their rights!!!

Sometimes this community can take things WAY TOO FAR with EXTREMISM!!!!

Thank God we have his voice to keep matters in perspective where things don't get OUT OF CONTROL!!!

Gay Rights just like any other rights, must have PARAMETERS to keep things in PERSPECTIVE!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT SO WE DON'T GO TOO FAR IN ANY ONE DIRECTION, LEFT OR RIGH

Did I say "HIS?!!!" Well, SCIENTIFICALLY AND MORALLY, HE IS STILL A MAN!!!

THIS SHYT IS SO CONFUSING AND I GUESS WHAT I'M CONCERNED WITH IS THAT "IT" DOESN'T GET OR BECOME ANY MORE CONFUSING THAN IT ALREADY IS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS MY CONCERN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BELIEVE IN SIMPLICITY AND WHAT'S RIGHT!!!

(2) Show this thread