I don't know exactly how long this group has been active (if it is) or even how long I have been a member but I AM certain that I haven't seen any posts relating to the stated goal of the group, which is to discuss economic issues and ideas relating to the Black community.

Since there is so little traffic I thought I might (again) offer a suggestion to the dozen or so members who, according to statistics and behavioral studies, might be interested in discussion a project designed to build personal wealth of the participants rather than that of all 50,000,000 Blacks in the country.

The goals of this group have been posted before. We are building as we speak. The mobile apps are in review in the app stores. We have aligned ourselves with The New Era Nation so that we can begin to bring tangibles in the community.

Blkem has had discussions with like-minded individuals in order to improve user experience and access to resources.

We are working on making it happen, it's not going to happen overnight as we are still building up.

More to come!!

Replied to Steven Lemon's Post

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

No replies yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Site Admin, click on at the bottom under it