GOD PUT ALL OF US HERE ON EARTH TO MINGLE WITH EACH OTHER AND THE WHITE MAN'S HATE HAS "TUNRED THIS INTO A VICIOUS NIGHTMARE!!!" I'm ABSOLUTELY SURE that thse two women are surprised AS HELL THAT THEY FELL IN LOVE WITH AND MARRIED WHITE MEN!!! EVE EVEN SAID THIS DURING AN INTERVIEW!! She and her friends NEVER THOUGHT IN A MILLION YEARS THAT SHE WOULD EVEN THINK OF MARRYING A WHITE MAN!!!!!! But, she did!! These two white men LOVE THESE BLACK WOMEN AND TREAT THEM AS SUCH!!!

I'm so NOT HAPPY that she CAN'T GIVE HER HUSBAND A BABY!! SHE THINKS "SHE'S BROKEN!!!!" GOOD LUCK TO EVE AND MUCH LOVE

Only people mentioned by @fa_60535dad11583 in this post can reply

Replied to Joiemerald Jade's Post

What I meant to say was "a child!" I guess we women see it like that and "baby" was the first word that came to my mind! When a woman is trying to conceive, we have "BABIES" on the brain!!!!!!!!!!

But she is very disheartened and disappointed that she can't give him a child, when that's what we're all PUT here on this earth to do, and that's to PROCREATE!!!

And I can understand wholeheartedly where she's coming from! Procreation is THE one thing that we all should be able to do, and when we have problems with this, IT'S A PRETTY DIFFICULT THING TO FACTOR IN AND ACCEPT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replied to Joiemerald Jade's Post

Man's (and woman) main objective on earth by God, is to PROCREATE the EARTH!!!

This is why SO MANY women who find themselves IN THIS SITUATION OF not being ABLE to CONCEIVE is SO DIFFICULT to REALIZE and take form as SUCH!!!!!

CONCEPTION IS THE NATURAL ORDER OF THINGS AS TO WHY WE AS HUMAN BEINGS ARE HERE ON EARTH and that is to PROCREATE THE EARTH!!!!

(1) Show this thread