Only followers of this user (@Promising_j) can see their posts

Replied to Qween Jean's Post

I've worked in Cobb public school system and I've worked in Atlanta public school system and it all comes down to the money.The area the school is located can show the money that go into the envionment , IF THERE'S ANY MONEY , and where funding is going. The students are just pawns ... the more kids---> the more funds/grants...People chase the bag instead of feeding into our OWN communitites.. WE HAVE TO MAKE THE CHANGE .. so i see that being done in the daycares/after school programs outside of the public school system.

you are so right!
AND another note , I wish we as people stop putting this negative stigma to teachers because they "dont make money" ... ONE.. ITS NOT ABOUT MONEY! .. YES , we want to be able to support ourselves but we have to stop steering our youth away from being in our community activly through a teaching carrer because it does pay as well ... you gain so much more from being in the education system money cant buy you.. i have joy knowing im shaping my youth and seeing thier growth is so rewarding !

Replied to Qween Jean's Post

Only people mentioned by @yourmajesty in this post can reply